Saturday, March 13, 2010

WPPI!

Just got back from WPPI in Las Vegas! I went with fellow photographers Shannon, Rachel and Miranda. It was so much fun to connect with other photographers from across the nation, and the seminars were great. I can't wait to start using some of the goodies I picked up at the trade show! For all of you future brides out there, I will be ordering a sample coffee table album soon, there are some really great ones available! Also cool, gallery wraps! I have offered these in the past, but the variety of sizes and finishes now available is awesome, I highly recommend checking these out for a great way to display your photos as artwork!
Here's a pic of Shannon, Rachel and I in front of the conference center, courtesy of Rachel.


And preparing to listen to JB and DeEtte Salle (top wedding photographers in Dallas 4 yrs running) We got front row seats and were proud of our trade show swag! :)



I am looking forward to this being an annual trip to reconnect with my photog friends as well as gain valuable resources to continue to better my business and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Photography...

Make sure and check out my website at www.lindsayhallam.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP